The tests have been done with MSB Analog DAC, Audio-GD Precision 2, Piega Premium 5.2, Jadis Orchestra Reference, Audio Gd Master 9, Sennheiser HD800, HiFiMAN HE-560.
“I didn’t even know of iFi iTube, but a friend of mine pointed me in its direction….iFi states that iTube was made to get a more natural / analog sound and to extend the listening periods and they are right on the money with that…..It brought exactly what the sound needed to become really enjoyable….If you feel that you would like a more natural sound, deeper bass, a bigger and a more holographic soundstage, more emotional and extended voices, this might be exactly what you were looking for.”
• The bass gets more weight/extension bringing a fuller sounded experience
• Very good midrange with better textures, presence and natural tonality
• Tamed and natural treble with good spark and extension on the right systems of course
• Gives a natural tonality / flavor to the music
• Increases musicality
• Better and more natural textures
• Increases the soundstage size and makes the sound more holographic
• The voices become considerably more extended, present and emotional
• Good build quality
• Good price/performance ratio
Thanks HeadMania and AVStore (iFi:Romania)!
Welcome aboard AVStore!