Terms & Conditions
iFi audio guarantees that this iFi audio product should be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1-year for parts and labour.
The warranty period begins at the date of retail sale by an authorised iFi audio distributor/dealer and is subject to the following requirements and understandings:
- It is the responsibility of the buyer, within 30 days of the original sale, to register and activate the product warranty on the iFi audio website.
- The original invoice must be produced for authentication prior to any warranty claim.
- The iFi audio product must not have been modified in any way. Any modifications will invalidate the warranty.
- The iFi audio warranty is only valid in the country of original sale and is not transferable.
- The product must not have been stored in a humid environment, nor subjected to weather, water, or saltwater spray.
- iFi audio is not, under any circumstances, liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the loss of property or damage due to the failure of an iFi audio product. iFi audio is not liable for loss of use or inconvenience caused by the failure of an iFi audio product. iFi audio is not liable for damage caused to other audio components because of the failure of an iFi product.
- During the warranty period, iFi audio will repair the product to working order. If this is not possible, iFi audio will replace the defective module with a similar available product at their own discretion.
- All repairs performed after the expiry of the warranty period will be charged to the owner and will carry a 100-day warranty on parts and labour. The customer is responsible for shipping the product to the iFi audio distributor in the original packaging. This includes the payment of any shipping charges and related taxes.
- Should any warranty issues arise, the decision of iFi audio is final.