Terms & Conditions
iFi guarantees that this iFi product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year for parts and labour.
The warranty period begins at the date of retail sale by an authorized iFi distributor/dealer and is subject to the following requirements and understandings:
- It is the responsibility of the buyer within 30 days from the original sale, to register and activate the product warranty with the iFi website.
- The original invoice must be produced for authentication prior to any warranty claim.
- The iFi product must not have been modified in any manner whatsoever, or the warranty will immediately become void.
- The iFi warranty is only valid in the country of original sale.
- The product must not have been stored in a humid environment; nor subjected to weather, water, or saltwater spray.
- iFi shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the loss of property or other damage or losses due to the failure of an iFi product. iFi is not liable for loss of use or inconvenience caused by the failure of an iFi product. iFi is not liable for damage caused to other audio components because of the failure of an iFi product.
- During the warranty period, iFi will repair the product to working order, or, at iFi’s option, replace the defective module with a similar available product.
- All repairs performed after expiry of the warranty period will be charged to the owner and will carry a 180-day warranty on parts and labour. The customer is responsible for shipping the unit to the iFi distributor in the original packaging. This includes the payment of any shipping charges and related taxes.
- Should any warranty issues arise, the decision of iFi is full and final.