“So – why talk about the micro iDSD now?
iFi have today announced an updated version. The new Black Label edition has, as its name suggests, been moved to a satin black chassis with orange accents. However, this is no superficial re-skinning; it’s a complete overhaul. The upgrades can be summarised thusly:
· re-designed output stabilisation
· OV2627 op-amps upgraded analogue section
· Panasonic OSCON capacitors loaded power supply
· OV2028 op-amps loaded DAC power supply
· DAC voltage decoupling based on audio-grade ECPU film capacitors
· GMT® Femto precision clock system power supply upgraded”
Thank you John H. Darko!